Thursday, February 22, 2007

They are all soooo good....




I can't really decide who to back right now. My top picks are in no real order:

Sen. Barak Obama
Gov. Bill Richardson
Sen. Hillary Clinton
John Edwards

One of the reasons I can't commit is because I am chicken. Some people are very passionate about their candidate. Even vicious.
I don't want to hit with, "Clark is the ONLY one who can lead this nation..." or "You really want Hillary? Then you are no PROGRESSIVE..." and so on. I don't believe in demonizing other Dems. That just adds fuel to the GOP.

The other reason I can't commit is they are all good servants of the people. Yep, even Biden would be a better choice than who we have in the White House right now. George W. Bush makes the most uninspiring folks in the Democratic Party look like copies of FDR, Kennedy and Truman rolled into one.

It is too soon to commit. I will be making a SOFT decision probably based on the first debates:

"April 4th and 5th-New Hampshire will hold the first debates between candidates vying for their own party's bid. Howard Dean has dubbed the event "Important" for any candidate who wants a real chance at their parties bid. The event will be co-hosted by CNN and local area broadcasting."

With spring finally in the air, I am sure I can commit to some candidate.



No comments: