Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lieberman On A Cliff's Edge....





"I'm going to jump if I don't get what I want..." Lieberman seems to be warning everyone. "Then you'll all be sorry I when I turn into a big elephant."

Well, go. Don't let the door hit those big floppy Dumbo ears. To think Lieberman was once admired by progressives. No more. McCain and Lieberman have fallen into the Pit of the GOP Bowel. Even Rush Limbbag loves him and the Republican Party from his state.

Because Lieberman took money from so many GOP donors, it is payback time. The bills have come due. He has a lot of Republican IOUs piling up. He has dug in his heels as McCain has done. The both of them have decided to become twin martyrs for the Civil (Iraq) War.

Bye Joe! Ride your motorcycle into the sunset. We'll find a way to survive without you. We've lasted 6 more years--another 2 will be a piece of cake.

No comments: